• Computer Aided Design (CAD)
• Rapid Concept Visualization
• Product Opportunity Gap Analysis
• Reverse Product Engineering
• User Interaction Psychology
• Project & Team Management
• Product Life cycle Assessment
• Human Factors & Ergonomics
Software: Solidworks (Modeling and simulation),
Autodesk Sketchbook, Photoshop, MS-Office, Keyshot
Design Lead & Supervisor
Arizona State University Luminosity Laboratory,
Tempe AZ, July 2016- Present
• Co-developer of ASU’s unique model for a self-sustaining, student-led, hybrid laboratory enterprise that enables students to solve real-world problems, while enabling the university to accelerate innovative interdisciplinary practice across the nation.
• Developed and presented numerous award-winning design proposals, which directly led to the procurement of over a million dollars in grants and fostering partnerships with companies including; Starbucks, NASA, PepsiCo, Mayo Clinic, and 3M.
• Founded the Design division within Luminosity, currently the leading student design consultation service at ASU, providing unique opportunities to students, not offered in their school curriculum.
Design Lead & Consultant
Center for Cognitive Ubiquitous Computing (CUBiC)
Tempe AZ, May 2019- August 2020
• Produced two dozen series of prototypes for a wearable optic sensory suite. Provided all CAD models, graphics, patent figures, and prototypes for the device, and personally presented them during product pitches.
• Provided figures and storyboards for an additional 12 patents for haptic technology being developed in CUBiC
Tempe AZ, July 2016- September 2017
• Constructed and edited large CAD assemblies for design presentation and manufacturing functionality, which enabled accelerated machining planning and process.
• Managed clientele brand and concept design services for comprehensive product launches directly from the manufacturer.
Marketing Lead, Special Projects Lead
Southwest Electric Vehicles,
Tempe AZ, October 2019- Present
• Refined brand during early stages, working with product owners to produce renders and online tools to further engage customers. Streamlined online presence for consistent target outreach on multiple online platforms and social media.
• To further expand in-house technician services, I familiarized myself with and troubleshooting on our electric bike and low-speed electric vehicle platforms. Responsible for preparing all products for sale including; inventory, assembly, testing, and cleaning.
• Lead on all in-house Research and Product development, creating aftermarket parts for our electric vehicles, based on customer requests.
ACTIVITIES AND HOBBIES
Drawing - The 7mm mechanical pencil is my weapon of choice
Barista at Starbucks - 6 years of coffee!
Recurve archer -35 and 50 lb traditional
Photography - Lumix
Mixed Martial Artist - 6 years- Taekwondo, Boxing, Capoiera
Colorado 14er Veteran - 26 peaks
Scuba Diver - PADI Certified
Student Ministry Outreach - 3 years Chi Alpha Small group leader
Illustration- Books, Art shows, Commissions
Music- Guitar and some piano
Video games- Steam, PSN
Arizona State University, Tempe Arizona
B.S. Industrial Design with Minor in Sustainability
B.A. Design Management 2018
Magna Cum Laude
GPA: 3.75, Deans list 2014-2018
Certified Solidworks Pro. MBD Mechanical Design at Gateway Community College 2015
Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance
Human Factors in Design
Diversity and Organization
Materials and Design
Human Computer Interaction
Advanced Digital Sketching
• Biophilia Competition: 1st Place
• NASA/HP ISS Competition: Honorable Men.
• Amazon HQ2: Creative Lead Arizona
• ASURE: Done Competition: 2nd Place
• Herberger Design Excellence Award
• Sundevil Stadium Cluster Competition
• SAE Heavy payload Competiton
• IHA Housewares Competion
• GrabCAD/SpaceX Cubesat Competition
• KAYRAE BAM! Art Show